Integrated Communication Solutions
Technology is often the tool we rely on to communicate, control, manage and maintain our business operations. VistaCare’s Integrated Communications Solutions group has the proven capabilities to help you improve your business.
Each business we work with is unique, but all share a desire to improve productivity, efficiency, and to achieve the greatest return on their communication infrastructure investment. We use our class leading expertise to develop a comprehensive plan to maximize your return on investment. Your requirements may vary, but our ability to improve your communications won't.
With access to the highest quality manufacturers and industry-leading technologies, we are a true partner throughout every stage of a project. Our relationships with the best-in-class brands means we can supply exceptional quality and outstanding service for both large and small integrated communication projects. Find out more about the newest technologies our partners are offering in our ICS blog, Tech Trends.
With years of local, national, and international experience, we bring a level of expertise and professionalism that’s unmatched in Atlantic Canada. Our large team of staff has a diverse skill set, proven by our work across Canada and trusted to deliver any communications or security project.
A scale-able workforce makes us the right fit for smaller projects, as well as the major in-building projects that many of our competitors are not equipped to handle.
Since the very beginning, VistaCare has been a company that strives to do better, always expanding our services, expertise, and industry partners to provide the best integrated communications. Our growth is built on our proven ability to complete projects of all sizes, bringing communication solutions to large and small clients throughout Nova Scotia and across Canada.
- 2006: Acquired Maritime Communications to be the Nova Scotia GE Dealer for Healthcare & Life-Safety Solutions while growing a security solutions offering
- 2011: Won NSCC’s RFI & RFP Process for a Situational Awareness & Mass Notification Solution
- 2012: Acquired Instructor Aids Limited, completing our turn-key communications and security offering
- 2012: Began first MDU project to launch VistaCare's MDU program
- 2016: Awarded 75% of a the MDU program for major carrier in the Maritime provinces, allowing the division to officially open offices in Moncton & Saint John, New Brunswick
- 2016: Awarded a significant MDU program for a major carrier in Saskatchewan, expanding the division out of the Maritimes for the first time
- 2016: Awarded a significant MDU program with a major carrier in Western Canada